Happy Friday! We made it!
I am especially happy because I am done with school for a bit (more on that next week). I have one last project to turn in by Monday but the hardest parts are over. This semester was particularly draining so I'm really looking forward to a break.
Can you believe April is over? I feel like I blinked and the month was gone! I've been lagging a bit around the blog and hope that with having a break from school, I can focus more on creating content and writing more.
On the docket for this weekend is: catching up around the house and with an old friend visiting from LA. My wedding to-do list is also growing so I'm hoping to cross a few items off the list this weekend, too. Aaron and I are headed to California in a few weeks for a friends wedding and to meet with wedding vendors so I actually have a deadline for many of my to-dos. I've been pretty laissez-faire about the whole wedding planning process thus far but we're a little over 4 months away which means I need to start working!
I hope you all have a terrific weekend! XOXO
Links I'm loving.....
- Mothers Day is coming up! How cute are these printables?
- Meet Beyonce's stylists from Lemonade.
- Kelly Ripa isn't a diva -- shes demanding respect in her workplace.
- A great round up of career advice I've been meaning to share with you!
- I've been trying to be better about eating breakfast each day and can't wait to try some of these recipes!
- I'll be working on wedding crafts this weekend and have been so inspired by Molly's wedding!
Sales and such.....
- This is so true and is my new favorite shirt.
- Everything on sale at Ann Taylor is an additional 60% off today. Just in time for payday! I am loving this pleasted skirt.
- I really want these shoes in grey but can't find my size! They would be perfect for weekends.
- Currently in my Loft shopping cart: this shell, these shoes, and this skirt.
- Now that I've officially jumped on the OTS train, I've got my eye on this tribal dress and this steal from Forever21. Both are less than $50!