Links I'm loving...
- The best shooting tips for using your iPhone for your snaps.
- I really loved this honest and in depth look at Jennifer Garner. It's long but worth a read.
- Following up on Wednesday post, check out Kallie made her wedding invitations for $100!
- I'm so bummed Instagram is moving to an algorithm feed like Facebook. I don't find much value in my Facebook feed because it doesn't show stories I care too much about. I hope it doesn't change too drastically in Instagram. What are your thoughts?
- How is jumbo slice not on this list?
- On repeat this week: Work from home (though the video is absolutely hysterical!)
- What did you think of the Bachelor finale this week? I'm glad he picked Lauren and I can't wait for Jojo's season! I love Dana's fashion round ups and general commentary. And I love this dupe for the dress Lauren wore on ATFR.
Sales and such...
- I need this shirt because it is so accurate.
- I am loving Target's shoe collection this season (see exhibit A here). Right now they are having a bogo sale! Buy one get one 50% off. Run, don't walk, to Target.com and stock up. I am loving these tall gladiator sandals and this orange sandal. You know I love anything fringe or cutout so I'm obviously loading up my virtual cart.
- I need a backpack for school. I'm sick of lugging my laptop around but don't want to sacrifice style for comfort (that's never been my style, ha). What do you think of this backpack? I love this one in red but unfortunately my laptop wont fit inside which defeats the purpose of getting a backpack? Or does it..
- I think Aaron and I are going to do a Polaroid guest book at our wedding so I'm going to pick up this camera so we can play around with it all summer before we get married.
Have a good weekend! Catch you next week! XO