Happy Friday, Friends! It's been awhile since I've posted a link love and I'm not sure why. They are some of my favorite posts to write. I try to collect links throughout the week that have caught my eye but I've been slammed at work the past few weeks so I haven't been able to read as much as I'd like. Things are slowing down(ish) so I'm hoping to get back to regular link love posting.
Also, face lift much? A Dash of Gold got a little work done this week. I'm hoping the new format will help you better navigate the different categories as well as be a little more user friendly if read from your phone.
Links and such...
- I love when Kristen Wiig does these sorts of impersonations on Jimmy Fallon.
- I'm glad we're done talking about Hilary Clinton's clothing choices seeing as how we don't do the same to the men running. This is an interesting article about how she controlled the conversation by muting her choices. I only wish she was able to wear her vibrant colors and show her personality through her choices and not be scrutinized for it.
- I love a good Ikea hack. This one is my favorite (and I currently have it in my living room) but this is a good round up of other projects to try.
- I love a good [bad] rom com and love so many of them on this list.
- Are you a shopper and returner? I am so this article was particularly interesting to me.
- An interesting history of the Longchamp Le Pliage. The simply designed bag is one of my favorites and certainly a go-to when traveling.
Sales and such...
- Speaking of Longchamp, this backpack is next on my list. How perfect is the red version for the spring and summer?
- J.Crew launched their sunglasses line and I'm super into the Betty.
- Check out this coat from Nordstrom that looks just like that J.Crew coat that keeps selling out. It's less than $60!
- I'm usually not a huge fan of pink but these lace up flats are too cute!
- Sale Alert: 40% off at Banana Republic with no merchandise restrictions with the code BRFIT.
Coming up on A Dash of Gold next week...
- My weekend uniform as of late
- Lessons I've learned in the first 6 months of being engaged.
Enjoy your long weekend!