Happy Friday, amigas!
This week was a bit of a blur for me. I stayed home on Tuesday after getting some sort of stomach bug this weekend and I telework on Fridays so I had two super packed two days in the office. Factor in school and a sick doggy and this week flew by right before my eyes. I can't believe it's already the weekend though I am not complaining.
I'm thinking of sharing some tips about teleworking and how to make the most out of your time working from home. Would that be of interest to anyone? I've been teleworking for a few months now and while I love it, it did take me some time to get into a productive groove. I'm happy to also stick to fashion/beauty/etc if you could give a rats ass about working from home. No offense taken :) I'm also happy to just stick to posting at all since I've been super MIA around these parts the past few weeks. I've been just been to busy living mai lyfe. ha.
Have a good weekend! Catch ya next week!
Links I'm loving..
- Ever wondered what it would be like to dress like Kim K? This Elle editor tried it out.
- All hail the self-made #GIRLBOSS
- Have you been loving Old Navy as much as I have recently? Well you're not alone. Read the story behind the brands rebirth.
- I love selling used clothes and find it to be so easy. I always wonder why more people don't do it, too. Here is some good background on the process and why its is becoming a booming industry.
- What are you reading this summer? I need some suggestions! Here are R29's suggestions...
Sales and such....
- Tons more has been added to the Nordstrom half-yearly sale. Don't miss out. Seriously! (Also, an interesting story about the half-yearly sale)
- Before investing in real Birkenstocks, I decided to test out the trend with this much cheaper Target pair. The verdict? They are super comfortable but not sure if I can style them enough ways to justify paying more than $100 for sandals. What do you think?
- You guys, this skort (yes, skort) is awesome. My GF's and I were pretty divided about it last week but after seeing it in person, I stand by my initial "that is pretty cool" review.
- I love the soft silhouette this relaxed utility jacket creates
- Get an extra 30% off sale at J.Crew with the code SALENOW. I got these shoes recently (as seen on my instagram) and they are SO comfortable. I'm very pleased.