The San Francisco snapstory made me wildly homesick this week. I'm hoping to get home at some point this summer but between school and summer travel for work, I'm having a hard time finding a big enough chunk of time. Hopefully I can figure out a way to get home FOR work. Wouldn't that be the dream?
Whatcha up to this weekend? I took my hardest final last night (it was worth 80% of my grade -- isn't that insane?) so I feel like I'm home free even though I still have one more final on Tuesday. I'll do some studying but can't miss the Running of the Chihuahuas. I'm thinking of stopping by Taste of 8th -- has anyone been before? I've been to most of those restaurants since I live so close but I think it might be worth checking out.
Links I'm loving...
- What do beauty insiders wear to work? Check out Sephora and Benefit employees in San Francisco.
- Learn a little more about Orgin's Assistant Manager (and of my favorite bloggers) Rachel Martino in this Everygirl interview.
- If I ever need inspiration on what to wear to a state dinner, I'll turn to Michelle Obama.
- Have you tried any of these beauty tips?
Sales and such....
- Have you checked out Banana Republic lately? I'm really loving their new spring collections.
- 40% off your purchase (in store) at Ann Taylor. I'm loving this black and white striped skirt.
- Extra 25% off at Macy's with the code FRIEND for their friends and family sale
- 50% off everything at Old Navy. Might be the right time to pick up this cross body or these shorts for summer.