Happy Friday! I'm looking forward to enjoying some spring weather and celebrating a bff's birthday at a new-to-me beer garden. I'm a big fan of drinking outdoors weather (aren't we all?) so I'm pretty pumped to spend some time soaking up the Vitamin D with good friends. What are you up this weekend?
Links I'm loving...
- 10 incredible curing iron tricks.
- What would you wear to interview with Anna Wintour?
- Anthropologie sells some crazy things. These comments had me literally lolzing
- Disney and 90's music? Sold. This is the catchiest song I've heard in a long time.
- I wish I could wear leggings to work.
Shopping, sales and such...
- I am loving the Milley for Kohls collab. Pattern mixing for the win!
- I always forget how much I love 6pm. I'm looking for a stacked heel sandal for spring summer and love this pair. And if you're looking for mules look no further.
- I'm loving midi skirts for spring.
- I unpacked my panama hat from last year and it was all bent out of shape so this white one from Target caught my eye.
Coming up on A Dash of Gold next week....
- My favorite jumpsuit (because of course I have a favorite jumpsuit)