Yes, it has been one of those weeks. It started on Sunday at the Tidal Basin to see the cherry blossoms. It was me and 293480147834791391 of my closest
So yea, TGIMFF.
I plan to indulge in some retail therapy this weekend, because duh.
Some links I'm loving...
- Did you know how pink came to be a girly color?
- Not into pink? Maybe you're interested in a history on unisex fashion then.
- If you're local, you'll be inserting all the praying hands emojis after reading this.
- Speaking of the praying hands emoji, did you notice it doesn't have rays in the latest ios? I didn't!
- Are you planning on shopping the Lilly x Target collection this weekend? Of course you are. This article from Racked covers everything you need to know.
- I'm mildly obsessed with Iris Apfel.
- I fell into a very dangerous black hole this week: the world of beauty vloggers. While most of their looks aren't realistic for my day-to-day or really fit my style, I just love watching their videos. I love this video on drugstore make-up from Jaclyn Hill. Be warned: before you click on that link, grab a bottle of wine. You may be on the couch for awhile.
Sales, shopping and such....
- 25% off at Kate Spade with the code DEAREST
- Up to 70% off sale at ASOS. I'm not a big cutout fan but this dress is adorbs. This dress is a little more my style; it can easily be dressed up or down.
- I'm kind of obsessed with these. Aaron thinks they look like grandpa shoes but I think they're cute and comfy. You can add it to the list of things I like that confuse Aaron. It's pretty long at the point.
- Have you seen the new arrivals at J.Crew Factory? I'm l-o-v-i-n-g this skirt.
Coming up next week on A Dash of Gold...
- Tips for folks heading to the Kentucky Derby
- A casual weekend look