Happy Friday, Friends! Have anything exciting planned for the weekend?
I have two papers and a bunch of econ reading to get caught up on so I imagine I'll be a bit of a troll for part of the weekend cranking out school work. Fun. Aaron's dad is in town this weekend as well as his best friend from law school so I won't be spending all my time doing work but doing some bourbon and beer tasting with too. It's all about the balance, folks.
Links I'm loving from around the web today....
- Check out the estimated costs of some your favorite tv show apartments in NYC.
- This story about a guys cell phone getting stolen and how it leads him to China is insane. It's a long read but worth it.
- With this weekend being the first weekend of Coachella, we can officially say festival season is upon us. And the fashion industry is cashing in.
- I love this article about Amal Clooney and how she is taking NYC by storm. She is a human rights activist and a fashion icon (wihtout a stylist!) who has a trophy husband. I have a major lady crush.
Sale and such for you to check out...
- 25% off online at J.Crew
- 60% off sale at Loft
- These cap toe espadrilles are perfect for spring... and they're lesss than $40!
- I'm not normally a fan of high low skirts but leave it to BR to do it perfectly.
- It's wedding season and this dress (one sale) would be great for a daytime or nighttime wedding.
Coming up on A Dash of Gold next week...
- My favorite mascaras at every price point
- My second career (inspired by Katie!)