Happy Friday! We made it!
This week has been of those week; it was jam packed and complete with a never ending to-do list. I also had my first grad school induced meltdown this week (does that make me a real student now?). To say I'm ready for the weekend is an understatement. The plans for this weekend include a fun project with Lauren Werkheiser Photography, checking out a few dog adoption events with Aaron, and visiting a new day spa on Sunday. What are you up to this weekend?
Some links I'm loving around the web..
- This guy dancing to Uptown Funk is seriously impressive.
- Another impressive dancer is this kid at the Sweet 16's this week.
- Try to watch this and not giggle.
- I'm thinking about getting a pair of Clubmasters for the summer. They are just so effortlessly cool.
- Need a time suck? Look no further than Google Feud.
- I'm not normally a big Lilly Pulitzer fan but I am loving the Lilly Pulitzer For Target Collection. What do you think about it?
- I love the Cut's Global Beauty series and seeing how beauty looks around the world like straight brows in South Korea or braids in South Africa.
- 25% off online and in-store at J.Crew
- 25% off at Bloomingdales for their Friends and Family sale
- 40% off everything at Loft
- Sharing a bit about a new spa in the DC area
- How to make sure your resume is in top form before hitting submit
- How to wear a cable knit sweater a few ways...including into spring.