What are you up to this weekend? I'm grabbing brunch with my old roommates then I have to hunker down to GSD. My classes are getting harder and I've got a lot work due in the next 6 weeks and I'm starting to feel a little anxious about being able to get it all done. Wish me luck!
Some links from around the web I'm loving....
- Kanye West dancing to the Seinfeld theme song wins the internet.
- Ikea has taken over the world
- We all have one of those Facebook friends
- White, distressed and less than $75? These jeans are spring perfect.
- Isn't San Francisco beautiful? Say yes!
- Have you had a chance to check out the KS Saturday sale? Everything is 50% off including this amazing crew cut sweater.
- Do you sell clothes on ebay? Read this woman's experience joining the selling community.
Coming up on A Dash of Gold next week....
- sharing some tips on how to keep flowers fresher longer
- how to make my favorite on the go snack
- vacation plan with me!
Have a great weekend, friends! Thanks for stopping by!